Gingerbread Garden Contest
Plant Themed ‘Gingerbread’ Competition
For the December meeting; Sunday Dec 17, we will be holding a new type of competition. It is a plant themed, edible contest. There will be prizes for first, second and third place winners. You could do something as simple as a cookie decorated as a poinsettia, a cupcake decorated with a rose, or something more elaborate like a gingerbread garden.
1. Your creation must be plant/garden/horticulture themed.
2. It must be 75 percent edible.
3. Entries will not be tasted.
4. It does not need to be made of gingerbread.
5. It does not necessarily have to be a sweet, it can be savory incorporating vegetables.
Judges have the final say, and judgement will be based on creativity, adherence to the rules, and their own point of view.
GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN WITH IT!